How to edit a file
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Files" section, click on "File Manager" Icon.
- A small Window will be prompt you to select a domain or folder location. Should you have a number of domains or addons, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "ok" button.
- Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
- Right click on the file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context Menu.
- If the small "Code Editor" window is open, click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
- Make changes to your file and then click on the "Save" button.