If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an auto e-mail responder for your e-mails so that when people email you, they will receive an automated e-mail with your message like "I am on a holiday, please e-mail me in a few days' time".
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Mail" section, click on the "Autoresponder" Icon.
- On the "Auto Responders" page, click on the "Add Auto Responder" Button.
- In the Interval field, specify the number of hours you wish the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same e-mail address.
- In the Email field enter your email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on [email protected], enter "support" (without the quotes) in the e-mail field and should you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
- In the From field, enter the name that the auto-response will be from.
- In the subject field enter your e-mail subject like "I am on vacation", etc.
- Select the start and stop time of your autoresponder.
- Click on the Create/Modify Button.