Custom Email Spam filters
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Mail" section, click on "Account-Level Filtering" Icon. Choose the email account and click in admin filters.
- Click on the "Create a New Filter" button.
- Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
- In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
- Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message".
- Now Click on the "Create" Button.